Saturday, January 21, 2012

Made with love

So its true. Things do taste better if they were made with love.

Researchers found in this study that the person's physical experience of an event is affected by how they perceive the person that is administering the cake/medicine/pain/pleasure.

So if I make you a cake (because I am an endearing friend) then it will most definitely taste better than one bought from the shop (hmm unless its one from the Chocolate Cake Company or the lemon ricotta cake from Floriditas...). Ok maybe it won't be perfect but you will enjoy it more because you will know that I made it for you!


Same goes with things I sew, plants I grow.... I give these to people because I want them to be happy and it makes me happy to do something for them.

So I didn't really need someone to scientifically prove this for me but I'd like to thank them none the less.


Heart cup cake
Photo courtesy of Aubergine


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment